• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JANUARY 12, 2002 OCS CLASS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian-75

Hey guys,

I just got my second day of liberty and I must say it has been a long time in coming. 6 weeks is hard with nothing but our DI. It has been very interesting these past 6 weeks and so far I have learned a lot. If you show up, you may hear some things about class 16-02....well that is my class and needless to say some of it is true but a lot is not. My class started at 57 people and is now at 33 people. But next week is going to be our hardest week with navigation, rifle drill exam, and YPs. Come in the absolute shape possible as you will be hurting if you do not. One recent grad was here for 2 years while she healed. Navy blankets are not needed especially during the summer and spring months. Well I gotta go have fun now but know your big three really well.

Brian-75

p.s. Spiderwmn, I hope to be in Phoenix sometime in mid april so hopefully we can get together and i can tell you more about OCS.

brian-75

Well,

Some wewre due to lack opf Physical performance in the incoming fit test, some due to dropping out in the first week (which is the hardest), injuries which can roll you into a later class than you and so on.

Brian

spidrwmn

Brian,

I'm looking forward to it! I should be retaking the ASTB about that time (well, hopefully a little earlier). I was hoping to have already taken it by now, but I am getting killed this semester (lots of busy work)!!
So everything is going okay for you?

- spider

brian-75

Hey spidrwmn,

Things are going much better now. We are entering our 9th week this coming week which will be the hardest. We have our 9th week RLP (room,locker, personal inspection) as well as the engineering exam. After that we have our out-pfa, 10th week personal inspection and military law exams which are all easy then candi-o phase which looks a lot less stressful than officer candidate phase. I hope to be in phoenix sometime in april for oharp if i am lucky as aviators are hard to get oharp duty but if i can not get oharp i will take leave in may for 2 weeks. My class is 16-02 the best in shape and intense class in the regiment. Class 20-02 is incomoing on sunday and they shoul dhave some fun...hehe...I hope things are going well for you and lok forward to getting together after graduation and giving you some insights into OCS.

Brian-75

Status
Not open for further replies.