• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 10 week OCS

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Best advice I've ever heard.

Agree totally.

Congrats on getting out of here. I tried my hardest to convince the bus driver yesterday that we were in fact supposed to go to the FBI Academy and that Charlie Co. was the one going to R-11. Sadly, it didn't work.

R-11 is pretty fun by the way.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Cold. But what makes it even worse is the wind. It is very windy right there on the water. Plan to sneak in some chapstick.

Ric Hard

Just like Riper Snifle I was OCC 194 and I agree with everything he said. Get used to frost bite on your hands and you will be ok. Stay focused and don't break youself by slipping on ice or hurting yourself on the O-course and you will be fine.

crucible724ind

are you serious

Chapstick?? I think the SIs would definitely provide you with some themselves..cause they definitely care about whether candidates have chapped lips..

Grnweenie23

If they allow you to have it at bootcamp, wouldn't they allow you to have it at OCS? People lips got really bad and drill instructors were making them buy it at the PX and use it.

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
Chapstick?? I think the SIs would definitely provide you with some themselves..cause they definitely care about whether candidates have chapped lips..

I don't know. The closer I get to 10 Jan the STUPIDER I get. I'll be the first to admit it.

swoulter

I brought my own chapstick and others did as well. I kept it in my pocket and when I used it no one seemed to mind.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Its not a big deal. Take it down. If they say you cant use it then dont. If they dont say anything then dont bring it up.

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
Quigley in the snow? screw that...

The frozen quigley was a cake walk once you got past the initial shock. The last portion of the combat course with the the deep ford was money with the floating blocks of ice. Motivating as heck.

Oh and its FREEZING out here.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
The frozen quigley was a cake walk once you got past the initial shock. The last portion of the combat course with the the deep ford was money with the floating blocks of ice. Motivating as heck.

Oh and its FREEZING out here.

I pissed myself in the Quigley it was so cold, but I didn't see any ice in the deep ford. Of course I was too busy trying to keep my legs moving and my rifle (relatively) clean and dry.

You in Charlie Co? I think they went on a colder day than us Delta guys.

Ooorah gents only 4 weeks left!