• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 10 week OCS

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
my parents were crapping in diapers when you were at great mistakes, Steve.

bubba716

It's cold, but you learn to deal with it. Other than that it's not much different from any other time of the year at OCS. After about mid Feb. the weather starts to turn around and it's not too bad.

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
COLD. Get some glove inserts to go under the gloves you are issued. Get ready to slip and fall... a lot ..... on humps. You will hate standing at attention outside Bobo hall in the morning with your rifle in your hand, it just makes your hands colder. Have fun laughing at the Sergeant Instructors slipping and falling on their @$$. You will have a harder time breathing while beating with your nose stuffed up. You will be sick to some degree, just tough it out. Do not rush through the obstacle course, slow is smooth and smooth is fast. I saw way to many guys slip on some ice at some obstacle or other and break their ankle or wrist. Pass the thing to begin with then try to break the record when it gets warmer out. If you suck it up for 3 months you will be fine, plenty of Lieutenants have been commissioned from the Jan. OCS class so just don't quit and you will be fine. Good Luck. :)

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
COLD. Get some glove inserts to go under the gloves you are issued. Get ready to slip and fall... a lot ..... on humps. You will hate standing at attention outside Bobo hall in the morning with your rifle in your hand, it just makes your hands colder. Have fun laughing at the Sergeant Instructors slipping and falling on their @$$. You will have a harder time breathing while beating with your nose stuffed up. You will be sick to some degree, just tough it out. Do not rush through the obstacle course, slow is smooth and smooth is fast. I saw way to many guys slip on some ice at some obstacle or other and break their ankle or wrist. Pass the thing to begin with then try to break the record when it gets warmer out. If you suck it up for 3 months you will be fine, plenty of Lieutenants have been commissioned from the Jan. OCS class so just don't quit and you will be fine. Good Luck. :)

I hate slipping.