• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

edt957

Pro-rec SNA
Nope, I'm still waiting for mine. Just finished my 6 mo's of recovery from surgery and sent in my medical stuff last Tuesday. Sounds like I have a fun wait ahead of me haha

MGoBrew11

pilot
Nope, I'm still waiting for mine. Just finished my 6 mo's of recovery from surgery and sent in my medical stuff last Tuesday. Sounds like I have a fun wait ahead of me haha

Damn. They let you keep get PRK after the pro-rec? That's great.

I had some unnecessary delays due to expired SF-86 paperwork and some medical hiccups with the PRK that eventually got cleared. As long as you don't experience that nonsense it should come a lot quicker than mine did.

nwsnahopeful

I am still here too! got 9 months still to graduate and I just sent my 6 mos post op into N3M on Thursday, good luck guys and gals

AbSUP

Pro-Rec SNA/NFO/Supply
Received Pro-Rec for Supply on the MAR board and MEPS said I was PQ in May, but have yet to hear anything about a FS yet. Anyone else still waiting to hear?

exNavyOffRec

Received Pro-Rec for Supply on the MAR board and MEPS said I was PQ in May, but have yet to hear anything about a FS yet. Anyone else still waiting to hear?

They have about twice as many people Pro rec Y for Supply than they do billets for FY12, so they could either just not have sent you yours for FY12 or you could be pushed to FY13, I have several for supply that are FY12 that already rec'd the FS letter.

AbSUP

Pro-Rec SNA/NFO/Supply
Yeah, I'm definitely FY 13 this late in the game, I just hope my class date turns out sooner than later!

AbSUP

Pro-Rec SNA/NFO/Supply
Doh, well that's unpleasant news. I'll just have to keep refining my patience virtue in the meantime.

Xin Xia

Pro-Rec Supply Corp
It actually goes through several levels after it leave the NRD, then it goes to NRC processor for essentially a QA check, then to a Program Manager for essentially another QA check, then the PM sends it to board.

When the at board list comes out, or when in the computer it says forwarded to board (not the exact terminology), but last I heard any packages that were not complete and board ready by the deadline were not being forwarded, in the past it really depends on what they need clarification on, I have seen that happen and not make the board, and I have seen that happen and they did make the board.

How are you doing today Chief? I have a question regarding to the at board list, where or how may I find out if I made it to the board? I have submitted my package for Supply Board on Jan, however it was about a week later than the deadline, and later on that day NRC Processor told me my package was picked up by the Program Manager, and I have not heard anything from her ever since. I am really nervous right now, please help. Thank you.

exNavyOffRec

How are you doing today Chief? I have a question regarding to the at board list, where or how may I find out if I made it to the board? I have submitted my package for Supply Board on Jan, however it was about a week later than the deadline, and later on that day NRC Processor told me my package was picked up by the Program Manager, and I have not heard anything from her ever since. I am really nervous right now, please help. Thank you.

The NRC processor can tell you that, generally if it missed the deadline it would be pushed to the next board if it is close, or the PM would look at it and pro X it for being late.

Short answer: "yes." I am part of the OCS class beginning 27 Jan. I was selected during the July 2012 board, although I did not graduate until Dec. 2012. There is a form that you need to fill out and have your academic advisor sign stating which classes you will be taking and that, yes, you will graduate prior to the beginning of OCS.

jetullis6

Been there done that
Short answer: "yes." I am part of the OCS class beginning 27 Jan. I was selected during the July 2012 board, although I did not graduate until Dec. 2012. There is a form that you need to fill out and have your academic advisor sign stating which classes you will be taking and that, yes, you will graduate prior to the beginning of OCS.
Awesome thanks for the quick reply!