• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

exNavyOffRec

The supply results were updated in CIRIMS, however the results were not given the ok to send out the pdf, as a result I only had access to those who were put in under my code.

Tomodachi

pilot
I spoke to the Fleet OCS processors and they don't have the results to input into BUPERS! I think when he found out I knew he was very upset with the people in charge of sending results. He said he was going to fix it so hopefully we see them on BOL soon!

Soon as in next week right? I'm sure they are off for the weekend.

Tonkovich.J

All this good news makes me even more anxious for the April board. I would also like to offer my congratulations to all those who have been pro-rec'd, I can only image what that feels like.

Lucy

Nope on pilot, tbd on supply. Not surprising since wasn't my #1 or 2. Congrats to all the selects, and to those who haven't heard, you have one less no spot to worry about ;)

exNavyOffRec

I have the new updated status for all programs, if you have a specific designator let me know and I will get the status, or when I get time I will type them up.

Tomodachi

pilot
I have the new updated status for all programs, if you have a specific designator let me know and I will get the status, or when I get time I will type them up.

What do you mean new updated status? Can you please post the new status about Pilot/NFO since most of us on here were selected for that.

exNavyOffRec

status as in how many spots are open for boards to select.

Pilot and NFO are fine, past history would say the April board will be good as well.

The bad part is Intel, a note on the report is saying that NRC is requesting no selections on April board.

seanw3343

Does the selection rate for IP and IW look good and does it matter the order that the designators are put on the application in regards to possibly being overlooked?

GSR43

Got the call from my OR yesterday. Pro rec'd supply. 25/M/ 57 OAR. letters from employers VP of high school and an O5. This was my second time applying after exhausting every opportunity with the ASTB. Thanks to everyone on this site who helped along the way, esp lucy, the guys on the motivational statement mega thread page and navyoffrec. This website has been a tremendous resource and it undoubtably had a positive impact on my package. Those who didn't make it, don't give up and stay positive!

mjv305

ENS SNA

What does that mean? Did something change from when you told us if we got pro recd?

mjv305

ENS SNA
i just read it.. sorry about that...i just told so many people. a reverse right now would just about finish me off..