• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

egd33

pilot
Contributor
Thanks a ton! Wish I could meet you and buy you a beer!

Anyone not selected, improve your app in any and every way possible and keep trying. This was was my second try.

'Grats to a fellow Cornellian. Perseverance pays off.

Congrats to everyone else as well. Looks like a lot more happy people than we had in the August board!

mjv305

ENS SNA
back from celebrating.. have work tomorrow and there is a 12 hour rule. Just wanted to thank everyone again who helped especially NavyOffRec....This was my second time up and i put a @#$% ton into this recon package...

If you are enlisted and are lost i am here to help. I am probably the foremost expert at NAS Key West when it comes to completing and submitting officer apps.

Some stats on Pilot selections, of 170 seen by board 131 selected, 39 not selected that is a 77% selection rate, I haven't seen a rate that high in a few years, but I have thoughts on why the overselections.

in your opinion, why the high selection rate? I'm applying for the April board and I can only hope for a rate like this for that one but that may just be wishful thinking.

tptwomey

Pro-rec'd SNA Feb 2, 2012
Pro-rec for Pilot! Thank you all so much for the advice/gouge. Congratulations to everyone that got it and whoever didn't, don't give up!

jmpman2387

More stats for any who are interested:

SNA Pro-Rec
Male, Non-Prior
2.70 GPA B.S. Ocean Engineering - Texas A&M University
6/7/6 52

Congrats to all those selected!

g7rant63

FS SNA - OCS 15 APR
NavyOffRec,

Would you mind checking the results for me as well, please?

Grant Gagnon, NRD Seattle

Thank you!!

exNavyOffRec

Bupers is still not updated, anyone know when we are likely to see everything official?
BUPERS could take a little while, if you need something for your command go online and find the nearest NRD, have your Chief or DIVO call and ask for the OACR or OPS and they should be able to email the results to him.