• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

exNavyOffRec

There is a note on the results that they want all final select documentation (physical done, clearance done) by March 5th, any request for extensions need to be in by March 5th as well, so if you were pro rec'd yes then you need to call your recruiter or processor and get to MEPS ASAP and don't say anything stupid at MEPS!

exNavyOffRec

Gotta go to MEPS again? still learning the ways of the Navy
you need to go to MEPS if you haven't been before, many recruiters don't send people until after selection, nothing wrong with that but sometimes people get selected and then aren't qualified for a program or the Navy at all.

exNavyOffRec

Lol, nice that NavyOffRec is giving up a Thursday night ;-)

Now, if there had been a SWO board... :-P
What is bad is I left the phone numbers of all my guys on my desk, so I can't call or email them! and this board every one of my guys was picked up.

LLLLL

Got the nod from NavyOffRec, pro rec pilot. Thank you to everyone here for all your help, i would not have got here without it! Do AD guys that submitted flight physicals with the application need to get more done?
Cheers, and congrats.

exNavyOffRec

Got the nod from NavyOffRec, pro rec pilot. Thank you to everyone here for all your help, i would not have got here without it! Do AD guys that submitted flight physicals with the application need to get more done?
Cheers, and congrats.
AD guys should be good to go, you all need to do much more than a civilian/reserve applicant

Lucy

It's kinda funny, I don't even have an OR anymore, but my OPO and processor have been with me from the beginning 2 years ago. :-P Guess I'll give them a call tomorrow, still wish SWO was up.

NavyOffRec- Any idea if packages will carry over for the April Intel board? I know last time I was at boards not within 3 months of each other, I needed to resubmit/was pro-ex (last Nov board).

Thanks,
Lucy

exNavyOffRec

It's kinda funny, I don't even have an OR anymore, but my OPO and processor have been with me from the beginning 2 years ago. :-P Guess I'll give them a call tomorrow, still wish SWO was up.

NavyOffRec- Any idea if packages will carry over for the April Intel board? I know last time I was at boards not within 3 months of each other, I needed to resubmit/was pro-ex (last Nov board).

Thanks,
Lucy
If Intel was on the application it will be seen, since they changed the Intel date it won't be held against the applicants.

Lucy

Thanks for the clarification. I thought that was the case, but with last years' sendback wanted to check. Appreicate the info.

staff03

So what are the extra steps to get a FS if you have been to MEPS and completed the SF-86? Is it just doing the PRT?