• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

MoisesM

BeachBound
Would I qualify for the NFO position with 7yrs prior service if I am 32yrs old now? I just asked my recruiter to add NFO and Supply to my board lists because I can't chance this Intel game their playing.

jakerx

Pro-Rec'd SNA & NFO Jan. 2012
Thats a good thing Maverick!
In a previous post he said he would be declining any pro-rec because he's medically inelgibile.

CBR11, congrats on the pro-rec regardless. That's definitely quite an accomplishment. Quick question though: are you active duty or civilian?

MGoBrew11

pilot
Got the call about half an hour ago. Pro rec "Naval Aviation"! I know that means SNA, he didn't say if I got one of the NFO spots.

Phew, been a long time coming. It has been said a million times, but be persistent if the news isn't good for you this time around.

Edit:

my stats one more time so you don't have to go digging for them again

3.6 GPA @ University of Michigan
8/8/9 61 ASTB
3:02 marathon
Various community/volunteer work
currently a teacher, that probably helped

jgwalker

FS NFO, 29 JUL
Got the call a little less than an hour ago, Pro-rec NFO! I'm incredibly excited, been working for this for nearly a year and a half. I know that's not as long as some people, but brenbuck nailed, don't ever give up.

my stats:

22/m/ non-prior
3.0 in Physics @ UPenn
8/8/8 67 ASTB
LOR from very close friend, college professor, and retired pilot/recruiter (O6 i believe was his final rank, don't remember for sure)
Various community/extra curricular activities

psyclone121

Pro rec'd SNA/SNFO
Just got the call; Pro-rec for Pilot! Thanks AW for all the help/gouge. My stats:

22/m/non-prior
3.492 in political science, Texas A&M (that gpa was probably at the board, but it's currently a 3.571, I'm a senior)
6/7/6 57 ASTB
LOR's from former JROTC instructors, professor, and former HS teacher.