• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

djguernsey

Pro-Rec SNA - OCS Class Date 27 May 2012
Well drat. Thank you for checking NavyOffRec. I appreciate it. Just going to keep hoping and praying like I have been.

exNavyOffRec

There may be a few stragglers added to the list, if I said I didn't see your name on the list that may change, but I don't know if I will get an updated list.

exNavyOffRec

If you want me to check the list like many are asking I just need first name, last name, and NRD helps. I don't need any part of your SSN.

Sonog

pilot
If they select 70, will there be any that are selected as alternates like in the august board?

exNavyOffRec

I don't think so, the alternate thing I was told due to the senior board member wanting to do that, no others have done that and that board member no longer sits boards.

Sonog

pilot
the waiting game.. Ahhhhh

Yea sucks that this board fell at the start of the semester, I'm not going to have much work to do for the next couple of weeks so my mind is going to be on this board when it absolutely should not be.

LLLLL

When I spoke to the guys in millington they told me I would be able to see the results of the board on BUPERS the day they come out. Does anyone know where on BUPERS to look for us AD guys that wont have a recruiter contacting us and letting us know the good/bad news?

Tomodachi

pilot
When I spoke to the guys in millington they told me I would be able to see the results of the board on BUPERS the day they come out. Does anyone know where on BUPERS to look for us AD guys that wont have a recruiter contacting us and letting us know the good/bad news?

"Advancements/Selection Boards" link at the top of the application list.

mjv305

ENS SNA

sign on NKO.. on the left set of options click bupers online, once on Bupers, click the top one (advancement and selection boards). If it says something like " no board results for member" then the results havent come out yet. If you know you made the boards for sure, then it will have the board that took place and the decision the board made on your package..

you can just keep checking here. once one person says the results came out, you can go ahead and check Bupers.