• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jacksonville Running Company

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just bought a new set of running shoes here and was pleasantly surprised to find out they offer a 10% mil discount. That can definitely be a good deal when you're dealing with shoes over $100. Thought I'd share my good deal to anyone needing running shoes stationed in Jax/Mayport here. The store is off Southside Blvd near JTB.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I just noticed their place while having dinner at the Thai place next door. I'm in the market for new kicks, thanks for the info!

MasterBates

Do they carry Brooks and do they have a website? I may be in JAX soon for a couple days, and my set of Beasts are wearing out.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yup, just bought a new set of Brooks from them. I'm not sure which varieties of them they have for men though.

MasterBates

Just ordered a new pair of Beasts and they should have them in before I leave JAX on Sunday. Apparently Brooks discontinued the 17D, so I'm grabbing a pair of 16EE and hoping they fit.

MasterBates

You have no idea the fun I have trying to get anything but basketball shoes.

Dress shoes
Uniform Shoes
Flight Boots
Work Boots
Running Shoes

Not one of the above is ever in stock, and 3 of the 5 are custom normally.