• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN IWC IWIREP PQS program

Hair Warrior

Contributor
To all 18XX, 68XX, and 78XX who are still earning their Information Warfare Officer qualification, GC0 AQD (a.k.a. the warfare pin):

The Information Warfare Incremental Reserve Education Program (IWIREP) is a series of live, online, unclassified remote training courses intended to deliver knowledge and PQS training signatures via modules taught by warfare-qualified IWC officers. The program is overseen by a CAPT and is just beginning its third iteration.

The program is not exclusive to IWC reserve officers, but the virtual training environment is ideal for those wishing to work on their pin between drill weekends and/or who do not have ready access to experts on every PQS section. The facilitators also maintain a repository of PQS study materials and other downloads.

If you are interested in participating as either a student, module instructor, or program facilitator, either message me your information (name, rank, designator, UIC) or visit the IWIREP site to contact the program POCs directly.

Current as of this post:
Delivery method: Skype, with phone dial-in option​
Rhythm: Thursdays at 2000 ET​

Last edited:

Reservist

Intelligence Officer
I was able to log on to the site today. Very neat. Thanks for sending this my way!

I'll talk with my unit this weekend about their expectations for training and the plan/if any for me to obtain the PIN.

If I can commit to Thursdays and my Unit is on board - I'll chime in with the POC from the website or you.

I'd like to expedite obtaining my PIN and I suspect I could also submit a request for unpaid drill points for doing this training too.

I'll check back in soon.

R/,

Eric

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Roger.

BLUF: For 1835 officers, the focus is on getting you your Intel PQS (3I1 AQD) first. The requirement is 36 months from date of commissioning. Your unit will likely not devote time/resources to your IWO pin (GC0 AQD) until you get closer to the 60 month requirement, which is why IWIREP is a proactive way to make progress on the side.

You cannot and should not get unpaid drill points for simply watching the IWIREP video presentations. You might be able to get unpaid drill points if you volunteer your time as a facilitator behind the scenes and spend enough time doing it.

Last edited:

RedGriffin

...If you are interested in participating as either a student, module instructor, or program facilitator, either message me your information (name, rank, designator, UIC) or visit the IWIREP site to contact the program POCs directly.

Current as of this post:
Delivery method: Skype, with phone dial-in option​
Rhythm: Thursdays at 2000 ET​

Has the website changed? I just tried it with my CAC and nothing loaded -- got a 404 error message.

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Has the website changed? I just tried it with my CAC and nothing loaded -- got a 404 error message.
It looks like all of the unit sharepoint sites are giving that error. I know they are upgrading to a newer version of Sharepoint soon, that might be going on this weekend.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
You can put in for Non-Pay Additional Drills for watching these videos if you are doing it outside of the drill weekend and outside any orders periods.

V/R, ADMINO
Good copy sir. Wish I had you as my N1 back when I got told otherwise.

bryanteagle6

Program has moved to DCS and is looking into CVR Teams etc. New sharepoint site and sign up sheet. Program continues to grow and has as many as 75+ AC and RC sailors online weekly. DM me if you need more info.

SP: CNIFR - knowledge sharing - iwirep