• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Candidates: PLEASE READ

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
For those that come here looking for assistance and information on the IWC program (and really, this goes for other programs, as well), you need to understand why and what this forum is for. To put it simply, it's to share the gouge and help each other out.

What it's not for is for someone to come in, get what they want, and then disappear and not help the next person, even if that help is just reading previous posts.

So in an effort to not create additional workload while also educating you, the IWC candidate, please understand this: You are posting on a public forum, and once it's posted, regardless of what happens to your account, it's cached on the internets forever. And spoiler alert, even if something is "deleted," it's only removed from public view.

If I were to believe every new IWC Ensign, it would seem they all are going to Tier 1 units on day one.

BLOB: don't be a check-valve, don't post personal stuff you don't want on the internet, and don't use your actual name.

number9

Contributor
Should we cross-post this into the Naval Reserves sub-board? Given the high preponderance of IWC applicants there..

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I debated putting it here or in the NR section. I figured this was more targeted. If someone starts posting something, people can point them to this sticky.

number9

Contributor
I debated putting it here or in the NR section. I figured this was more targeted. If someone starts posting something, people can point them to this sticky.
Thanks! I'll link to it in the current IWC boards thread.