• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 DEC 2019

TR_9124

@Jmanstar Depends, I'm active and got my FINSEL yesterday morning, about a week after completing my Pre-screen interview. I heard 2-3 weeks prior to ship date for civilians.

jhaselti

I was originally scheduled for the 12 April but Requested it pushed back to 24 May so i can make my bros wedding on 3 May

soharo

I was originally scheduled for the 12 April but Requested it pushed back to 24 May so i can make my bros wedding on 3 May
Makes sense. Hopefully it works out. I’ve got a wedding I’m trying to make as well but I’m in the middle of a PCS so I’m sure they’re going to want to get me gone asap

EM123

Any active duty received their OCS date yet, if so how were you informed? Ive been given multiple answers of how I will be told, some said I will get orders with the date on it, others have said I will receive an email.

soharo

Any active duty received their OCS date yet, if so how were you informed? Ive been given multiple answers of how I will be told, some said I will get orders with the date on it, others have said I will receive an email.
Myself along with another person I know received dates today for July 26th. I got an email from Mr. Celestin with my final select letter attached. It was sent to my skipper with me CC’d.

EM123

Myself along with another person I know received dates today for July 26th. I got an email from Mr. Celestin with my final select letter attached. It was sent to my skipper with me CC’d.
Wow that's a ridiculously long wait? Did your CO not recommend you to leave till later or did he say you could leave right away?

TR_9124

@EM123 @soharo I got my FINSEL emailed two weeks ago with a class date of April 12, waiting on hard copies now. Make sure you reach out to get your pre-screen interview done or that FINSEL wont be generated

EM123

@EM123 @soharo I got my FINSEL emailed two weeks ago with a class date of April 12, waiting on hard copies now. Make sure you reach out to get your pre-screen interview done or that FINSEL wont be generated
Did the pre-screen the day after my chain got the email so that's been taken care of for a while. Interesting.

soharo

Wow that's a ridiculously long wait? Did your CO not recommend you to leave till later or did he say you could leave right away?
Even though the instructions says not to, my command actually transferred me back in September because we were deployed and moving to a location where it would’ve been difficult to get me out if I was selected. The detailer also advised them to transfer me, so I’m actually in the middle of a PCS right now. I’ve been coordinating with Mr. Paul myself while they’ve been deployed. Only request I made was after March due to a wedding, but CANTRAC does show that OCS is really booked up right now.

fieldrat

Fully Qualified 1815
Congrats to all selected!

I was also not selected, but this was my first package, so while I am disappointed, I'm not too bummed. I am considering putting in for SNA/SNFO in April if I'm able to.

Currently active duty CTI2(IW), made a 51 on the OAR but didn't take the full ASTB, so I will soon. 3.3 Criminal Justice BS, Spanish AA, working on my International Relations masters currently.

Looking forward to applying again!
Pm me. Got some info and gouge for you that may help

TR_9124

@Jmanstar It will go to your recruiter I would assume. I'm active duty, so I got a direct email from my CO, but would only make sense the recruiter should notify you of all of that.