• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

!!!!!!! I'VE GOT MY OCS SLOT BACK !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Well,

To make a long story short, I wasn't going to just sit back and let this go down so I found out who I needed to speak to and pleaded my case and needless to say, I came out on top. I WILL PRODULY be reporting to OCS this Sunday and my Physical has been approved. Thanks for all of your encouraging words and advice. It all came in handy. Never take "NO" as an answer unless it's the answer you're looking for! I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

Peace,

-Spin

twidget

Deskaholic
spin_125.gif

SWEET!

You already know the secret to getting by in the Navy. Don't believe rumours, never accept an answer you don't agree with unless you see it in writing, and Never,Never give up!!

Please remember this when you get to the fleet, and fight for your people they same way!

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Awesome to hear Spin! I'm glad everything worked out for you. So, what ended being the problem? I know you prolly dont want to talk about it, but I was just curious as to how it got figured out. Good luck.

GTodd

Yo good news bro, I knew you would be down there. It seems like alot of us had to fight hard for this, it just shows that we were ment to be there and we will succeed!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.