• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

It's Official - Thank You AirWarriors!

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
I love it when the thread digresses :D

Congrats bro. It really is the most fun you can have with your clothes on...unless your HJ, A4s, HAL or MB then your hair's on fire too.

MasterBates

Just to keep your record intact.....

what-is-seen1.jpg

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
Just to scoot in on my fellow 06-09'er, JT's coattails, I too, want to throw out a big thank you to the forum. This time last year I talked to an officer recruiter and found this site. What a ride it has been that brought me to this wonderful land known as A-Pool...with Airwarriors helping me every step of the way. From ASTB questions to OCS gouge to finding a place to live in P-Cola, I can't thank you guys and gals enough.

(I would also like a fat chick pic posted in honor of my journey. I think I deserve that.)

mastbump

I live vicariously through myself.
pilot
Welcome to the bottom of the foodchain...

but seriously, congrats.

Graduations just don't look the same when they aren't in P-cola.

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
Grats to you both, and thanks again pigz(bacon?) for that monster on that balls - 2 watch. I'll be seeing you guys again soon, 19 more days to go!

TK

CUBUFFS4134

Tellin’ it like it is.
pilot
Contributor
Congrats again on the commission Tyler and JT, from 10-09 prez. I'm sure you're glad the b/s is finally over. Tell PigzFly that his rice burner can't mess with American Muscle. Looking forward to seeing you guys in Pensacola soon enough.