• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Its A Boy!!!

shortncurly

Congratulations to you and your wife! My little man turns one in just a couple of weeks, and it is AMAZING to watch them go from a little bundle all swaddled up to a complete monster tearing around the house (we call him MJ the Destroyer). Having a child is not easy, but nothing has given me more joy. Enjoy him!

ElCidAv8tor05

Any of you boys seen a VORTAC around here?
pilot
Congrats man. My daughter is turning 1 next month, and it seems like she was born just yesterday. The time flies. I second the idea of taking lots of pictures and making a journal for the little one. Helps you remember the cute things they used to do now that they're a holy terror.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Congrats again, man. Let me know if I can help with any thing.

What's funny is that when you called, it was about a hour after my dad called me to say that my sister had just delivered her second.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Thanks all... man is it a great feeling. For those of y'all that don't have one yet, the day your fist kid is born is one of the two best days you'll ever have... I'll post some pics of the little guy when I get'em off my camera.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Neg rep points. Failure to post photographs!

Contrats. Enjoy him while you can as before you know it he will be up flying aeroplanes!

All the best.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Okies: Here are the much awaited pics.

@ Master and schwarti: For me, it was the day I married his mother (smileys in effect)

Now, seeing as how I want to go Prowlers, all daughters from here on out for the Bubba... but at least they'll have an older brother...