• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Its A Boy!!!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Congrats, Bubba .... the Pensacola Baby Factory is where my first one started out as well ..... he had to wait until The Guns of Navarone was over (com'on ... it was the first time on TV) before I could take his Mom to the hospital .... but he turned out O.K.

Now get your son to the NEX and get him fitted for one of those Jr. sized flight jackets .... :)

Intruder Driver

All Weather Attack
pilot
Congrats, Bubba .... the Pensacola Baby Factory is where my first one started out as well ..... he had to wait until The Guns of Navarone was over (com'on ... it was the first time on TV) before I could take his Mom to the hospital .... but he turned out O.K.

Now get your son to the NEX and get him fitted for one of those Jr. sized flight jackets .... :)

Same here; The Pensacola Baby Factory was alive and well in 1979. Mine had to wait until Mork and Mindy was over...nano nano.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Big congrats...my first was born while I was in flight training, too (however we went to Eglin for delivery...you know how nice Air Farce med facilities are). Kids can be demanding and difficult but they really are what it is all about. As I often say...take lots of pics, keep a journal of your son's first year (to give to him when he gets older...you will forget so much of that time), and realize that he will eventually sleep through the night.