• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ISO: Aircraft Ready Room Chairs

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
There is a place called "Echo's of Glory" in Virginia Beach (Harper's Road) that has them on occasion. I have purchased a few things from them for exhibits. You will pay a hefty price.

Pags

N/A
pilot
While they are very unique and very Naval Aviation I cant imagine having one and actually using it very much. If I had a ready room chair and a nice lazyboy in my home I'm willing to bet I'd use the lazy boy a lot more. They're only good to sit in when there's no other alternative (ie the boat. Which has surprisingly few chairs and even fewer comfortable ones).

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
While they are very unique and very Naval Aviation I cant imagine having one and actually using it very much. If I had a ready room chair and a nice lazyboy in my home I'm willing to bet I'd use the lazy boy a lot more. They're only good to sit in when there's no other alternative (ie the boat. Which has surprisingly few chairs and even fewer comfortable ones).
Perfect in an aircraft hangar. Mine is used often.