• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ISIS publishes hit list of 100 servicemembers

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
I have had my social security number, DOB, and hometown plastered on dozens of gov't documents. If my identity was ever at high risk of being stolen, it was after joining the Navy.

Oh, and not to mention that dropping my mil ID anywhere up to last year would have given someone my name, DOB, picture, and SS# in one easy-to-read card.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Many of the addresses look like home of record addresses, but some are accurate... and errily close to home... as in, on my street. :eek:

BleedGreen

pilot
There's no doubt reading that list is eerie. I'm left scratching my head as to why they have flight students on the list. It seems as if they just chose people at random...

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Because flight students are the #1 people who post pictures of themselves flying military planes on the internets.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Where are you guys seeing the list? Or am I missing a link from that article?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I wasn't expectingto recognize or know anyone on that list. Instead there are quite a few names I recognize and a couple buds from flight school. Crazy.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The shitty thing is that there's probably a 99.5% chance that nothing will happen to anyone on the list, but now this thing is looming in the back of their minds - one more thing to worry about.

Daesh fucks.