• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

is this a bad astb score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob_ERAU

The ASTB is just part of the ENTIRE application process. Betting your chances on getting in by just looking at your ASTB score is going to make you poor. I have seen people with 50's not get selected while low 40's didn't have a problem getting selected. Vinny is right, your total application is going to depend on whether you get in or not. Not just the ASTB. If you want to be an NFO I personally would take it over again. I'm not sure how Supply sits though. Good Luck

montieb

i scored a 48 and was pro reced in feb. for bdcp sna. i also had a good package and a private pilot license. also i am attending embry riddle. i would retake the test after reviewing some basic math skills, try looking in a SAT prep book. get a higher score, high 40's at least, and put a great package together and you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.