• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is my package good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTodd

Well I am new to this forum and I just need some reasurance. I applied for the Oct. 5th OCS and I was wondering if my package is good enough. I have a PFT of 278, ATSB is 5/6, GPA is 2.9,Varsity letter in track in college, eyes 20/25, and I am 27. I have a pilot contract. I am from NJ and there are 2 of us going for pilot in NJ. Do you think I will get in? Have any of you got in with similar scores? I tell you what I want this so bad, but man this is stresful. I went to QTown on Friday which helped keep me motivated. Only a week and a half till August 5. OUr Dday. Thanks for any input.
bouncy_125.gif

perchul

Sounds like your going out for Marines first off all and not only are we not going to really care to help you out on this question to much, but the Navy guys certainly aren't going to want to. It just comes down to this your in the same boat as a bunch of us go to the stats and scores page and speculate on your own otherwise narrow your question to what you should do if you don't get accepted and I'll go ahead and answer that everything that you can improve must improve.

Tolerance only benefits the weak

Status
Not open for further replies.