• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is it worth it to retake the ASTB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused_pilot

Ok, so I am a 3/c MIDN now and I took the ASTB last year got a 7,7,8,5,5 mostly the 5's Because I did not have a GPA when I took the test my first semester of college. Is it worth it to retake it?

The_Goat

I'm going to OCS in the end of May and I had lower scores then that. You might not want to take it again because the second score will replace the first, even if it's a worse score.

DairyCreamer

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure how your scores are breaking down here. You should have the following:

OAR: x/80
AQR: x/9
PFAR: x/9
NFOFAR: x/9

Last year they were using the biographic inventories and stuff, but they dont use them for selection anymore.

Could you clarify your scores for me? Thanks!

~Nate

Originally posted by confused_pilot
Ok, so I am a 3/c MIDN now and I took the ASTB last year got a 7,7,8,5,5 mostly the 5's Because I did not have a GPA when I took the test my first semester of college. Is it worth it to retake it?

confused_pilot

I believe it is as follows I know there were 2 7's and an 8, but not positive on the distrobution.
OAR-53
AQR-8/9
PFAR-7/9
NFOFAR-7/9

DairyCreamer

If that's the case, I'd say you did just fine. My recruiter would have said so anyway. :)

~Nate

Originally posted by confused_pilot
I believe it is as follows I know there were 2 7's and an 8, but not positive on the distrobution.
OAR-53
AQR-8/9
PFAR-7/9
NFOFAR-7/9

Status
Not open for further replies.