• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IRR to NFO Possible?

BadgerNavy

To make a long story short, this spring I was 32 flight hours in to primary before the Air Force got tired of a Navy guy loosing his lunch in their planes. Now with the new rules, force shaping boards and my OCS commission, I'm sitting in the IRR. My question is there any way for me to submit an NFO package from the IRR and does anyone have any gouge as to how to go about doing it? Thanks.

-BadgerNavy

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
To make a long story short, this spring I was 32 flight hours in to primary before the Air Force got tired of a Navy guy loosing his lunch in their planes. Now with the new rules, force shaping boards and my OCS commission, I'm sitting in the IRR. My question is there any way for me to submit an NFO package from the IRR and does anyone have any gouge as to how to go about doing it? Thanks.

-BadgerNavy

To be honest from what I have seen your motion sickness will be worst sitting in the back of the plane. Anytime someone in the back of the plane gets sick they tell them to go into the flight station until they begin to feel better. I don't know if it is possible to do what you are asking or have any relevant information but I thought you should know this. Also I believe the application asks if you have been disqualified from another flight program which you would say yes. This would require an explanation which the Navy may look poorly upon. But I can't say anything with certainty as I do not know 100%. Good Luck!

81montedriver

pilot
I was also under the impression that once you got booted out of flight school they would not let you back in. Now there are always exceptions such as those who have been in bad car accidents, training stops for them. But I have seen several folks who have recovered, passed a new flight physical and start training over again.

In your case having airsickness and them letting you go, I don't believe the Navy would let you back in even if you did get booted from an AF program