• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Iranian Qaher 313 Aircraft/s

jmcquate

Contributor
sampc.jpg
Looks like the street grid of DC........wait, let me adjust the tinfoil in my hat.:D

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We really do control the world. Trouble is, we can't figure out what to do with it until after we get done arguing about what we're serving for dinner at the next meeting.

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
We really do control the world. Trouble is, we can't figure out what to do with it until after we get done arguing about what we're serving for dinner at the next meeting.

We're havin' ribs...

Stonecutters.jpg

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Looks like a Bird of Prey / F-35 copy, and where's the HUD?

Helmet Mounted Cueing...Duh. My favorite part is that the pilot's head is about 3 broken necks above the headbox on his ejection seat/milking stool. You can also see his entire femur above the canopy rail. I'm having a really hard time getting my mind around the idea that the government of Iran is SO hokey that they put this on the world stage to show their technical prowess. I would be way more afraid if they dusted off an F14 and took it for a lap in the pattern on media day.

This is seriously what we're worried about as the closest alligator to the boat? No wonder they're only going to one carrier in the Arabian Gulf.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This is seriously what we're worried about as the closest alligator to the boat? No wonder they're only going to one carrier in the Arabian Gulf.
This may be the smartest thing anyone has said on AW in a long time.

Renegade One

None
I wanna see the movie...

"Yee-haw! Aladdin's dead!"

"Shawarma...That was some of the best flying I've seen yet…right up to the time when you thought you were in a real airplane… Then I hit command/shift/kill…"

"I just don't know…his FITREPS say it all…he's a Tarot card…."

DesertRooster

The King of Nothing
^nice radiator...something out a jackass movie.
I can clearly hear that poor asshole "allahu akbar'ing" his head off..
reminds me of this...only smaller and shittie
The Al Jazeera photo is of the Saeqeh, a 'development' of the F-5E. I am not sure what if anything they did other than put two vertical stabs on an F-5 but why not, let them claim it is an fearsome new fighter that will let them defeat the imperialists and zionists that are plotting their destruction! There is Wikipedia page already up for the Q/F-313 that has some more photos.

But wait, the two fighters mentioned aren't the only aircraft those awesome Iranians have developed in the last few years in order to defend their homeland, among their other creations are;

the Toufan 2 attack helicopter (any resemblance to what HMLA flies is purely coincidental):

toufan_2.jpg

the Shahed 285 attack helicopter (and every HT bubba's dream):

shahed285_flying.jpg

the JT2-2 Tazarve jet trainer:

tazarve_iriaf_.jpg

and finally the weapon that will strike fear in every SWO's cold dead heart when transiting the SOH, the Bavar 2.......boat-plane/WIG thingy:

iran-flying-boat-detail.jpg
Why is the "Danger" in English, not Farsi