• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Iran

kanakAttack

how much for the ape?
What about Israel?

No one has really brought up Israel's actions in this discussion. I don't think that waiting for Iran to develop nuclear capability is an option ISR can allow considering the destruction of Israel is Iranian gov't policy. Where do you all think Israel's line in the sand is before they attempt an air strike on Iran's nuke sites?

nublett

Been there, done that.
kanakAttack said:
No one has really brought up Israel's actions in this discussion. I don't think that waiting for Iran to develop nuclear capability is an option ISR can allow considering the destruction of Israel is Iranian gov't policy. Where do you all think Israel's line in the sand is before they attempt an air strike on Iran's nuke sites?

It is not our job to protect Israel; they don't need us to. If there ever was a country not to mess with its Israel. Their Intell is renownd. The US should of/ would of/ could of taken a lot of lessons from Israel. They are keenly aware of what Iran is doing, and they are planning scenerios. Israel has nukes, good ones too, has for years. They would have used them in the past if not for US, and NATO, involvement. Before Iran can get their long-range nuclear capable (which they do not have yet) missles off the ground Israel will take them out. That is just one of the many reasons that US v. Iran is not ripe.

kanakAttack

how much for the ape?
nublett said:
It is not our job to protect Israel; they don't need us to.

Never implied it was our job to protect ISR or that they needed us to. Was just interested in what others thought about their possible reactions to the situation. Thanks for your insight. As for messing w/ Israel I think the scoreboard below gives an idea about the wisdom of that

Lebanon Invasion June 8th & 9th 1982

Team / Aircraft Killed
---------------------------------
IAF / 85
Arab States / 0