• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Iran says it can send a man into space in less than 10 years

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
^--- Good thing they don't need virgin goats...you surely wouldn't find one in Ireland.
You'd find lots of virgin goats in Ireland. But is see what you're implying and I don't like it! Not one bit! Let's get pissed and fight! <--that's what my people do, so watch the f' out!
Don't insult PropStop and his fellow Irish! There are plenty of virgin goats in Ireland, they'd never fuck them. But sheep? The Irish love sheep - you'll never find a virgin sheep in Ireland.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Why was whiskey invented?
To keep the Irish from taking over the world, of course.

An Irishman asked a Spaniard about meaning of "mañana." The Spaniard explained that while it literally means "tomorrow," it commonly means that work on some particular task need not begin for at least a few days, let alone presently. The Irishman scratched his head for a moment and declared, "No, I don't believe we Irish have a word to express such urgency."

KBayDog

Why was whiskey invented?
To keep the Irish from taking over the world, of course.

-What does urine and Canadian beer have in common?
-The taste.

Simplified Canadian Income Tax form:
1. How much money did you make last year, eh?
2. Send the amount in Line 1 to us.

KBayDog

Hehehe... threadjack complete!

Nice job, Bob.

08-13-great-white-north1.jpg

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Wow! The segway to the Irish was obvious (velcro gloves), but bringing in the Canadians? Well, I guess we were making fun of cultures...and there is none easier to make fun of!

That being said, I'm going to return this thread to the OP.

Iran sucks. 'nuff said.