• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Iran Ready to build Nukes according to CNN

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
One of the funnier Nobel Prophet pics. I just hope they don't develop the capability to photoshop Israel off the map!

IranCoyote.jpg

They're also starting their own version of the Blues..

saeqeh2.jpg

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
^----So by adding a v-tail to the F-5 they get an all new super duper fighter plane?

I think it would be funny to put just one vertical stab on the Hornet and "unveil" it as the answer to their new fighter a/c.

WALI_1980

They're also starting their own version of the Blues..

saeqeh2.jpg

I'm confused about the aircraft (Saegheh), I didn't know a hornet and a tiger could get along and make babies.
Something just doesn't look right about that one though.

My favorite reverese engineered fighter is the J-10 or F-10 though. A result of a nice/stable relationship between F-16 and Eurofighter unlike the monstrosity above created by a one night stand.
j10_1_large.jpg

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
My favorite reverese engineered fighter is the J-10 or F-10 though. A result of a nice/stable relationship between F-16 and Eurofighter unlike the monstrosity above created by a one night stand.
j10_1_large.jpg

Or a pretty close copy of an IAI Lavi???? Maybe with a little help???

lavi.jpg