• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IP Basic and PCS

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
It is funny.....the Starbucks I go to most mornings now that I am on terminal leave (and have little better to do other than study for airline stuff), is flooded all the time with the Dam Neck ENS that I assume are all doing IP or Intel indoc. I provide nothing to this thread, just thought I'd leave that here. Good luck all

subreservist

Actually no. It's up to the recruiter to educate candidates on everything that is expected of them. They educate candidates on school requirements (Page 13) and on mobilization expectations, etc. This is no different. Some people may not want to join because of having to PCS for a school.

A recruiter is not (unless they just happen to have personal experience) going to know the lodging reimbursement situation of every school a community supports. The community provides a Letter of Understanding of expectations; if its not covered in that, where would a recruiter get this info?

Each applicant interviews with Region OIC. That's the the best resource, followed by other IP collegues or the schoolhouse itself (as Recruiting Guru mentioned).

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
It is funny.....the Starbucks I go to most mornings now that I am on terminal leave (and have little better to do other than study for airline stuff), is flooded all the time with the Dam Neck ENS that I assume are all doing IP or Intel indoc. I provide nothing to this thread, just thought I'd leave that here. Good luck all

Thank you for your service.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Actually no. It's up to the recruiter to educate candidates on everything that is expected of them. They educate candidates on school requirements (Page 13) and on mobilization expectations, etc. This is no different. Some people may not want to join because of having to PCS for a school.
A recruiter is not (unless they just happen to have personal experience) going to know the lodging reimbursement situation of every school a community supports. The community provides a Letter of Understanding of expectations; if its not covered in that, where would a recruiter get this info?

Each applicant interviews with Region OIC. That's the the best resource, followed by other IP collegues or the schoolhouse itself (as Recruiting Guru mentioned).

@subreservist is right. While the recruiter should have a basic understanding, it's not their job to know the exact details behind the schooling. This is where the OIC panel interviews take place. Things can change and the least thing needed is a recruiter giving applicants old gouge.