• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interviews

Robin Nelson

Being new to this website, I didn't want to throw out too many specifics about myself but yes I am active military/E-7.

I tried using the traditional routes to set-up these boards but with it being this time of the year, holiday leave periods and all, has made it very difficult to say the least.

Good evening, everyone.

I hope this email finds you well. I am currently stationed at NRC San Antonio as an active-duty ABH1. I am reaching out to you all with a humble request for assistance as I am in the process of submitting my package for the Aviation Maintenance Duty Officer (AMDO) program this February, with the deadline for the March package submission and a convened date in April.

I understand the importance of the selection process for AMDO officers, and I am eager to present the best possible package. To enhance my application, I am seeking the valuable input and perspective of an experienced AMDO officer through a virtual interview or appraisal, of which I would need three for my package submission.

If there is any AMDO officer within this group or panel who is willing and available to spare some time for a virtual interview or provide an appraisal, I would be immensely grateful. Your guidance and insights would be invaluable in preparing a comprehensive and competitive package for the upcoming submission.

I assure you that any assistance provided will be greatly appreciated, and I am committed to respecting the time and effort of the individual who may be willing to assist.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to the possibility of connecting with an experienced AMDO officer and benefiting from their expertise.

V/R

Last edited: