• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interviews?

StorminNorman

Trying to hit the Dangerzone
Hey Team Awesome,
Just got done taking the ASTB for a second time, hopefully this time around it will be a slam dunk. I couldn't have done it without this website, so thanks to all who decided to post the gallery of gouge. One Question: does anyone know anything about getting a panel of Aviatiors together for an interview for a potential BDCP candidate? My recruiter talked to me a little about this, and I was confused. I know this is possible for candidates who want to go to BUD/s, but what about us SNA hopefuls? Any clue or is this all hogwash?

nugget81

pilot
Never heard of such a panel for BDCP/SNA. Double check with your recruiter to make sure there wasn't some sort of miscommunication between you two.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
When I applied, I never heard any recruiter in the office mention anything about an interview.

llc21

I just had an interview with a supply officer last week. Interviews aren't required, but a good way to strengthen your package. I asked my recruiter to help me set one up since I have no previous job experience.