• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interesting way to announce your exit from the Naval service

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
IBT the lock that followed the last thread about an officer that went into the motivational speaking business.

Internet Marketing......heh. Too bad he's not at a squadron to catch shit for this.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Damn, I was hoping this thread would be about the CAPT who retired by having his summer whites turned into "aloha casuals" as he was "piped ashore."

I think I want to go out that way.

Definitely not as a 9 year veteran turned internet marketeer. ;)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've never heard of the douche bag, so he must not be that important. :D

Brett

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Good for him I guess. How do I get selected for the elite Jet pipeline? I only had my eyes on the regular one. He's quite the user of intensifying adjectives. And I can only wish for the day that I personally get nominated for a unit award like this guy.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
That is douche-tastic. Never before have I seen a collateral duty PAO so fully embrace all that is PAO.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Nothing new here. A marketeer, marketing himself 24/7. Successful.

Currently NLO with 13th AF, Hickam reveals a small measure of that success. I would not wager than he did not create that job for himself.

You gotta admire success. To a certain extent everyone needs to market themselves. Use all the tools you have been given.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nothing new here. A marketeer, marketing himself 24/7. Successful.

Currently NLO with 13th AF, Hickam reveals a small measure of that success. I would not wager than he did not create that job for himself.

You gotta admire success. To a certain extent everyone needs to market themselves. Use all the tools you have been given.

It is rather funny though that to a lay person, he does seem like quite the all-American success story, but to anyone with the most rudimentary knowledges about Naval Aviation, he's clearly an underperformer (and all around douche bag). :D

Brett

phrogpilot73

Following an incredibly successful career, where he amassed more flight hours, more awards, more combat time, and more self-respect, Stinky decided not to issue a press release announcing to the world that he was going to be a house-husband, turned brewer, turned entrepreneur.

What a douche.

slug

I think you guys are making more of this than it really is. Seems like a pretty standard head-hunter internet resume. The guy is transitioning to the "real" world, which, at this time and in this economy, I wouldn't have the balls to do.

Hey, we've all thrown modesty to the wind and written our own OERs, touting our own awesomeness. If we had some of that BS published with our picture next to it, we'd all be douchebags.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Met him when I was a mid on the kitty hawk in '05; seemed like a nice enough guy. Sounds like he has a good plan for himself now, considering the gag-meaning of "NFO"