• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interest in aircraft/military-themed bottle openers?

Redux

Every deck ape would want to be first in line if they were copies of a “ouija board” plane and colors. I think tonight I need to buy a "whale". :)

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How do you like your SquadronPoster poster?

Its great, I've had it for two years and it's holding up well. They were good to work with, and helped me modify another squadron's design to get the 140 stuff on there. I don't remember the exact price, but it wasn't too steep.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
cfam, thanks for the post showing your openers....hopefully they are leading you to many refreshing post-flight beers!

FYI, there was an ad for your site on The Aviationist blog when I last visited. Probably some sort of automatic feature since I have visited your site but I had to do a double-take.

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
fridge_zpsvxiaikgu.jpg
back_zpsq6l0sltc.jpg

Magnet mod complete. Ceramic magnets and Loctite super glue from Lowes. One of the ceramic magnets was almost enough, but there was slide-age. Added benefit is that the bottle cap sticks to the top magnet upon opening.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Maybe this has already been asked, but is there a possibility of customizing with a particular squadron? Not sure if your equipment can do letter engraving, or similar effect.

jmcquate

Contributor
Put a coat of sea grey primer on it then a gloss coat then a set of 1/72 scale decals and another coat of gloss.