• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

instrument checkride

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

Michael......We're thinking positive here, get with the program!
icon_smile_wink.gif

FlyFast

Good luck on the check ride, it was my hardest ride. Just keep the scan and learn the plates.........you'll do fine

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
Just remember that on Radar Vectors to final it's up to you to intercept the radial *d'oh*. I got this call, "Navy Seven Golf Seven Three Four, looks like you're drifting through final. What are your intentions?"

Instructor: "FIX THAT PLEASE!"

ghost_ttu

I learned Time Turn Twist Throttle Talk.....I PASSED!!!!! And your right that oral exam was a bitch!!! And the fact that it was windy as hell did not make shooting approaches any easier. But it's over and it doesn't matter about the details!!!! [:D]

grouch

For me it was Time Turn Tune Throttle and Talk. What almost broke me was the NDB aproach with a thirteen knt cross wind. Just bearly squeeked it by. Congrats on the check ride!

ghost_ttu

tali, no drinking for me, I got home and went running. I have to get ready for my PRT on Sat. It's getting better. I'm gonna be close on the time, so I'm just gonna have to push myself.

Goose

SNA Meridian
Congrats....now you need how to learn to land again. During and after the instrumente were the worst landings of my aviation life!! Party at your house after the PRT![}:)][}:)][}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.