• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Injury after MEPS?

exNavyOffRec

I just got off the phone with him. He didn't seem like it would be a big deal if I got surgery. Just that we would have to update the information in my medical history. Other than that he just wanted me to update him on the status after the MRI.

I have had that surgery, the military docs wouldn't let me do anything too stressful for 6 months after surgery, and I had around 2 months of physical therapy before surgery as well. The repair itself isn't that bad, but the waiting time is probably going to be the worst of the entire event.

I have had that surgery, the military docs wouldn't let me do anything too stressful for 6 months after surgery, and I had around 2 months of physical therapy before surgery as well. The repair itself isn't that bad, but the waiting time is probably going to be the worst of the entire event.

Another 6 months in cubicle hell? Say it ain't so...All I can do is suck it up and wait anyways though...