• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Injured or NPQ'd as prior enlisted Air Force

MR

All,
I'm active duty Air Force with two years remaininh on my contract who is seperating for OCS. I will be getting a dd214 and will have zero break in service between the air force and ocs. If I break my leg or get NPQ'd/disenrolled will I be able to return to active duty Air Force? What would happen to me at that point? Not looking for speculation, just want to know if I can return to active duty if the air force has officially separated me. Thanks.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
All,
I'm active duty Air Force with two years remaininh on my contract who is seperating for OCS. I will be getting a dd214 and will have zero break in service between the air force and ocs. If I break my leg or get NPQ'd/disenrolled will I be able to return to active duty Air Force? What would happen to me at that point? Not looking for speculation, just want to know if I can return to active duty if the air force has officially separated me. Thanks.

Nobody here would know more than an Air Force recruiter or career counselor. Get in touch with them to see what your options are. I personally don't know what the policy is for Air Force personnel getting back into the service.