• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

information technology

Rubiks06

pilot
I hear they are hiring at Wal-mart.....but seriously you are going to have to give us more to work with than that. If you are referring to in the Navy, then you can pick whatever job you want. I was an oceanography major and now I am a pilot. Your major has very little to do with your job most of the time.

livinhawaii

yes i am referring to since this is a place to talk about navy topics i suppose that wouldn't be a question..but seriously i plan on signing up for the BDCP program at byu hawaii i am majoring in IT but which career would most relate to my major Surface Warfare or Information Warfare.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
I guess a good question to ask is do you want to stay in an IT career field upon graduation, or do something else? Some people have majors in music and end up wanting to fly, etc...