• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Indiana Officer Recruiting Offices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
Does anyone know of the closest place to South Bend, IN or Lafayette, IN?

Thanks

Kobyra

jaznups

I'm not sure but for some odd reason I think Indiana is covered by NRD Chicago... or at least SouthBend area... I know they go and recruit at Notre Dame...? And I know there are some people from Iowa that I know that go through NRD chicago... so you might want to check with them. But I'm sure navy.com would tell you.

Jaz

Clarity comes when the confusion is gone.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
But you see, if I request info for Indiana the info will go to a place that I am currently not at. Moving every 4 months keeps things busy.

Kobyra

Never a dull moment.

mbeaser

The NRD/MEPS is Indianapolis, I'm not sure which station the officer recruiter(s) base from, but MEPS is right downtown (I enlisted from Indianapolis all those years ago). They also have NROTC at Purdue.
Missy

jaerose

Yeah, officer programs recruiting is in INDY. I'm in Indy and in the BDCP. My recruiter is LT. Claude McRoberts. His email is McROBERTSC@CNRC.NAVY.MIL but he's taking classes so he's never in. You might have better luck calling (800) 553-1146, which is the office number. Just press the button for ADMIN and ask for whatever officer programs recruiter is in...it's usually LT. Sylvester who's handling it. You could ask for him. Hope that helps.

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.