• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

In the case you don't get picked up for OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFU2USN

Hi Everyone,

I found this "Insurance Sales Rep." job description on MSN's job search today. I thought it was funny and that I'd share. :)

ALLIGATORS - We need several semi-obnoxious, pushy sales pros with skin like alligators for a boring and repetitive sales job. Our current staff, who are the laziest group of individuals that you'd ever want to meet, drag themselves through a 4-day work week deciding whether to complain about the weather (it's always too hot or cold to sell, except for one week in early October), the economy (nobody can afford anything except lottery tickets), or the management (who we know can't find their butts with both hands because they're usually sitting on them). However, somehow they manage to make it to their appointments (leads provided) and make a great deal of money, which surprises the heck out of all of us because it’s not October and we don't sell lottery tickets. If you have the appropriate sensibilities (none) and desire to make $50,000 - $75,000 next year give us a call.

Robin
IS2(SCW)

http://www.geocities.com/califchick1175/USN/navy.html

BYSun

Screw OCS...what's the number??? ~_^

Bryce

Those who aren't living on the edge are taking up too much space.

Status
Not open for further replies.