• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

In Search Of ....

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Done with TBS in a month or so, off to Pcola. Looking for a place with a decent location between both fields. 2 or 3 BR, with a yard for a dog, AC and washer/dryer if possible. Priced somewhere around $1000/month. Thanks everydbody

K

KillerSnakes

devil dog,

My father is a realtor with Paradise Home Realty in Pensacola. He is a former CH-53 Pilot and he can probably help you out. A lot of their clients are students.

www.paradisehomerealty.com

Their phone number is on the site.
Ask for Mike Dolezal. Tell him Rob sent you!

Hope I was some help!
YUT

Herc_Dude

pilot
Contributor
KillerSnakes said:
devil dog,

My father is a realtor with Paradise Home Realty in Pensacola. He is a former CH-53 Pilot and he can probably help you out. A lot of their clients are students.

www.paradisehomerealty.com

Their phone number is on the site.
Ask for Mike Dolezal. Tell him Rob sent you!

Hope I was some help!
YUT
Thanks killer, I will check that out for sure. Its nice to always have another Marine helping you along in the realty business. S/F buddy

And thank you too Fezz, Ill be checkin there as well.

Herc_Dude

pilot
Contributor
Fezz CB said:
Also try the housing office on base. They have a thick list of places.

Fezz- Any way to get that list or contact them without actually being in Pcola ... Im still in hell, I mean Quantico ... web address/email? Anything to send me in the right direction will help. Thanks