• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

in-prt requirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaerose

Be in the best shape you can possibly be in..it's better to bust your own butt instead of having to have a Class DI do it for you. Also, if you fail the in-PFA, then you'll be in OCS limbo/hell in poopies until they think you're ready to train with a class...that's scary!!!!

JR

soonernupoc

I'm not worried about passing at all if those are just the standards. I'm out of shape now as far as they are concerned and still got an 85/80/11:57 on my last PRT. I'm going to be ready for a 100/100/10:00 by the time I go and hopefully able to do about 10-15 pullups. My real concern is losing weight cuz I don't want to make myself any more of a target than I need to be.

jburnes

what counts as an actual pull up? chin above the bar or what? and is it palms away or toward your body? im guessing away...

Status
Not open for further replies.