• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IN-PRT minimums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydens_Dad

In a couple of recent posts I have heard different numbers for the IN-PRT minimums. Can anyone clear this up, please? For anyone who is in OCS- what were the minimums for the IN-PRT when you took it?

Jaydens_Dad

Patmack,

I am also in the 20-24 male range. What I heard was that the IN-PRT was moved up to a Good-Low score: so 58 su, 47 pu, 12:00 run. You are at OCS, so I believe you. Do you know if the test may have changed since you took it?

- Jason -

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Jason,

Def. go to the ocs website and look around. You'll find some good gouge and also the PRT scores that your looking for.

Dave

marcurb

Jason where did you hear that the in prt changed? I think you are getting bad gouge. On the ocs website it says satisfactory, 37pu, 46su and 13:30 1.5 for our age group and gender.

"Gentlemen: All the Branches of the Service are 'Honorable and Noble.' Each one of you has served your country well. Be proud of that."

(signed) GOD, USN (Ret)

elise22

The minimum IN-PRT for OCS is the good low classification for your age and gender group.
I hope that helps.

Jaydens_Dad

Elise, that doesn't help.
banghead_125.gif

Everyone else (including the OCS website) is saying that the In-PRT minimums are Satisfactory-marginal. Where did you hear that the minimums changed to Good-low, and are you sure that they are for OCS and not API like Patmack said? I also was told that it changed to Good-low from my recruiter, but I don't exactly trust him 100%.

- Jason -

bluesmobile

P-3 copilot
pilot
I was told that while satisfactory-marginal was the minimum standard for most designations, SNA applicants were required to be Good-Low to be accepted. Not sure how accurate this is, but that's what I heard from my NRD.

elise22

Sorry Guys, guess I was wrong. It was my recruiter who told me that the OCS in-PRT minimums were good-low.

grouch

From the checking I have done, Michael Webb is right. As far as I am concerned, Michael Webb is right. I will let ya'll know for sure real quick because Feb 8th is just around the corner.

elise22

Patmack since you have been at OCS for a while, I was wondering if you could suggest what PRT level an OC should arrive at to be at least in the middle of the pack? Feb.8 is comming up quickly and I want to make sure I am up to par. Thanks!

elise22

I was hoping you could at least tell me the average in-PRT levels for males, are they excelent-medium, good, outstanding, etc.? That way I can figure out where I'll be relative to the majority of my class.

Also, thanks for letting me know who my class officer will be. Is he a nice guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.