• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

In or Out?

Am I IN or OUT?

• Total voters

plumadore11

Once again, thank you all for your insight. To clear something up, it isn't that I have been lazy with my school work, but rather I was really caught up in other things to focus and be conscious of my effort in school. Now, on the other hand, I have had a change in priorities (birth of my daughter), and realize that excellence is the only thing I aspire, and have made a commitment to myself to improve my conscious effort in school. I have always had a choice, whether or not to apply myself completely in my schoolwork, but because I have never had to in order to do well, I continued that trend into college.

Now, that I have grown-up some I realize the importance of separating myself from the norms of the world and having the courage and desire to be who it is I say I am. I hear the constant echo of retaking the ASTB, and plan on doing that. I will say that I truly do appreciate all of you all and your gauge on this. Without your insight, I may have found myself assed out applying without a leg to stand on and wasting it. So, I thank you all for that.

Well, I'm off to email my recruiter now to hold off on my package until in 29 days from now I can retake the ASTB, because I absolutely do not want to wait around 6 months to reapply. My family and myself need this commissioning and the stabilty the Navy will provide us.