• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Improve your scan

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
I got a 48. I don't have that many fingers, that was bullshit. And the third one sucks ass.

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
Up to 24,640 so far. Still at it in another window while I check back in on AW to see how the Hand-eye coordination challenged folks are doing. Heheheh...

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
54. I guess there's a reason Cowboy was a Jet Jock and I'm just a dumb Prop rat. Tell the navy they can cancel Primary and replace it with this for 8 months, they'll save money that way.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
63 here. I'll post a pic up for non-believers.

3831586814_45a0619ae3.jpg

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
63 on the first go, gonna try and refine the technique. Good find.

UPDATE: 84...the 4th window exploded my brain.

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
The rolling ball is the hub. Small corrections, and don't go to anything else until it is stable (or moving toward stability). The trick is to get to the point where you can get the rectangles in your peripheral, spend about 65-70% on the ball, and the rest on the vertical thingy. The fourth window is another one you can do mostly in your peripheral.