• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Importance of following Course Rules

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
This is just a re-up of the type of calls Base Ops folks get and CONGRINTs that come in when you slightly deviate from course rules. Although, I'm fairly sure this dude isn't on the level. ?

Also, why is there no ice in the arena?

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
He caught me…rouge helicopter pilot loose in this nation…I might need a tee shirt.
Griz, were you or any of your compatriots ever involved in the 'bundling'? Also, how did you chart a flight path between this man's Magnolia tree and his property line, and then bail out?

BTW, if you are the rogue pilot on the loose, I don't think you are 'lemon-headed', or any of the other slurs this gentleman uttered. ?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Griz, were you or any of your compatriots ever involved in the 'bundling'? Also, how did you chart a flight path between this man's Magnolia tree and his property line, and then bail out?

BTW, if you are the rogue pilot on the loose, I don't think you are 'lemon-headed', or any of the other slurs this gentleman uttered. ?
Looking back I have only “bundled” ex-wives but found that to be a poor investment strategy. As for flight planning…sometimes you just have to let go of the controls, fire your six-shooters out the windows, and remember to tuck and roll on the bail!

IMG_1515.jpeg

Oh, and thanks, I was taught at MCRD San Diego that I was a blockhead…not something soft and squeezable like a lemon head!

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
Looking back I have only “bundled” ex-wives but found that to be a poor investment strategy. As for flight planning…sometimes you just have to let go of the controls, fire your six-shooters out the windows, and remember to tuck and roll on the bail!

View attachment 38596

Oh, and thanks, I was taught at MCRD San Diego that I was a blockhead…not something soft and squeezable like a lemon head!
That's a step up, I was just a plain rock.

jmcquate

Contributor
I've worked with funny little people that thought the black helos were following them, back in the early 90's during the black helo infestation.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor