• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Im so confused?

Bevo16

pilot
Bedrok12 said:
Your one of those guys who has to be the center of attention because of your low self-esteem.

Low self-esteem. That's some funny shit.

If there is one thing that I don't lack it's self esteem. I just took a shit that contained self esteem that you have any right to possess. You will never accomplish half of what I have done in my 32 years if you live to be 100.

Believe it.

I actually laughed at the semi-retarded attempt at talking smack. If this douche-bag has anything to learn, it's that aviators don't typically have self-esteem problems.

CashvillePlt

OVER THE LINE!
Bedrok12 said:
Bevo your the kinda person that people who join the military hate. Always have to put in your few words where they are not needed. Your one of those guys who has to be the center of attention because of your low self-esteem.
Jesus, where has peoples sense of humor gone? I don't usually chime in on these idiots, leaving the destruction to the pros...but come on man, get a freakin grip. Fvck.

E26

And thanks for the picture of your mom on the thread.

I think this is some good advice. Follow it. :D

deep-shit.jpg

Bevo16

pilot
Jesus, where has peoples sense of humor gone? I don't usually chime in on these idiots, leaving the destruction to the pros...but come on man, get a freakin grip. Fvck.

It is fun to see the future SWO's identify themselves, isn't it? Fast forward to December 2012, Bedrok is going to check aboard his DDG and the first thing out of his mouth is going to be:
"I can't wait to get my SWO pin so I can put in a lat-transfer package to SEAL, I hear that's where the action is!!!"

That way everyone in the SWO community can see what a dumb-ass he is right from the start. He already has aviation covered.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mods, please don't lock this or ban this loser quite yet, this has potential to get very amusing...

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
yea i understand that... i guess i should have been more pin point on the question. I would love to go seals but my recruter said they dont take sailors from OCS so there goes that.. In other words Im looking for a path where i can be in the middle of the craziness.. anything addrenalizing (skydiving, amphibious assault, combat, etc) do navy amphibious assault officers get to go on land with the Marines or just sit on the ship? If you have any ideas of pathways i should look into please suggest as many as possible... I heard that the Riverine Squadron is awesome but i dont know if that is considered special warfare or if officers from OCS can apply for it.

If you are serious so of the things you should look into:
-EOD - Those guys do skydiving, diving and get to play with explosives. Down side is you run towards the bombs....

-SWCC - Not sure how many officers they take in a year, but they do a lot of stuff with the SEALs.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
Is it just me or are we seeing a lot of these threads?
Someone presents him/herself as a newbie, looking to find out information.
The same then attacks one of our more "senior" guys.
We proceed to line up 4-6 red dots below their name.

It's not hard from reading a few of these threads to figure out exactly how to make the lot of us angry. Anyone think we're being targeted by trolls?