• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm at my wit's end concerning OCS and would appreciate insight.

LET73

Good on you for 1) re-evaluating your initial statement and 2) coming back and admitting it. Being in the Navy means that you will miss out on a lot, but at the same time, there's a reason we put up with it. The rewards are there.

robav8r

None
Contributor
Also, don't forget that the same AW's that have "course corrected" you, are the same ones that will literally go to the ends of the earth for you once you are in the Fleet. They'll watch over your family while you are on deployment, will be at your wedding, the birth of your kids and will support you in some of your darkest days. They will be brothers & sisters that you will become closer with than most everyone else in your life - believe it !

CumminsPilot

VA...not so bad
pilot
They will be brothers & sisters that you will become closer with than most everyone else in your life - believe it !

This. I have friends from my civilian days that I would die for. I have friends in the USMC that I will murder for, no questions asked, and I wouldn't even require their help to dispose of the body.