• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm a QUAL! (Navy's latest Hookers from May USS Stennis CQ)

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
I have 2 bits of info:
1.) Nice 3 ship even with the lingering stress of the boat, "looking good Goshawks."
and....
2.) I can't wait to go back in the RAG, though about 2 months after initial CQ I came to the realization that living on that hunk of crap steel for 6 months would S-U-C-K.

Salty.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
It took you 2 months to realize that? We realized on our RON deal, when none of us got any sleep and had to get up for 5 more traps the next day...

And yes, going back in the RAG is going to be awesome.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
GoFast....I thought that was you in your punker T-45. I also found a pic of
A4s making his first trap.

Attachments

• t-45.jpg
    t-45.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 142
  • oldguytrap.jpg
    oldguytrap.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 148

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's a great pic. First one to the bow gets the downwind turn first...

web_080513-N-0684R-095.jpg

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
And... if you're not a member of The Tailhook Association, take advantage of the "Nugget" rate (It says it costs $1, but I think its free for the first year...)_

https://www.tailhook.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=tailhook&Category_Code=TH0004

If you're already a member, then call Pattty at Tailhook HQ (800-322-4665) and change your membership to a "REGULAR" membership instead of an Associate member (you also get to vote for the Board of Directors now...)

Congrats to all....

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes...congrats, now keep your head low for the PROWLER draft! :eek:

-ea6bflyr ;)

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
Yes...congrats, now keep your head low for the PROWLER draft! :eek:

-ea6bflyr ;)

Or request a slot like a bunch of guys did lately....much to the amazement of the Wing, I hear...

(Free time+Low Levels=Whidbey)

Either way, enjoy your break to full stop!

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
Apparently the photographers think every T-45 is an 'C' bird... 244 and 218 are both Alpha's arn't they? Minor detail but just bugs me to read that all the jets are charlies. Congrats on the CQ. Hope to join you in August, god (and skeds) forbid october.

KSUFLY

pilot
I was there too! Went to the boat on Tuesday the 13th and finished up on the 14th. I was in 202. Not sure if it was me in the picture or not.

I loved the boat and I can't wait to go back.

Got soft winged yesterday and wing on the 31st!