• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm a Idiot!

UCbearcat

Lawn Dart
pilot
Darn, I guess I better get rid of my ball of cocaine. Sounds like they may not like that too much.:icon_wink

jakey

Bdcp

I am prior service and have a few questions about BDCP. I was in the Navy 6 years honorable discharge 26 years old now. I am going to school online at Thomas Edison State College they are regionally accredited I did do that research. I got out of the Navy to go to school and apply to OCS upon completion. Can I apply to the BDCP program?

snake020

Contributor
Dude, it sounds like you're looking for a cop out. If you want to do this year away thing and really want stay in AFROTC and go Air Force, you can take a year away and nobody will care, so long as you aren't already contracted and haven't gone to field training yet. If this is about wanting to leave the Air Force program to join the Navy through BDCP, then just go do it.