• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IFS possibly cancelled

Raptor2216

I have 3 months and 2 weeks left to go with C. Co. I have a feeling I'll be sticking around here after TBS trying to get though swim qual. IFS was a great time and TBS really isn't that bad either. It all goes by much faster than I had ever imagined it would. Anyway, I can't wait for Pcola!

Everyone was missing the whole purpose of my post. I was just saying IFS is cancelled for Fox company Lt's prior to TBS. You will still have to do it, just after in Quantico or Pensacola. I never said the whole program was scrapped, just that there are not enough bed space to move people in to Quantico for them to do IFS like they have done for other companies before they pick up.

phishsig

Ifs

I just finished TBS A Co. they sent everyone to P-cola unless they had a special reason to stay(those reasons were slim to none) Everyone does IFS, nothing has changed.....TBS has no room to house any graduated Lt's...they want to push them all to pcola

SF
Fish

FidelisKing

i'm gonna say that doing IFS prior to Fox is most likely not going to happen for you. I graduated Bravo last week and all our air contracts have been crammed in all the extra space in graves since alpha was sent to pcola. echo just picked up which makes 4 companies on deck with fox picking up before charlie graduates.. 5 companies on deck which is ridiculously too many people. IFS takes about 2 months max and we dont even start until the 17th, so it just doesnt sound possible.

hisairness

Actually, there is plenty of space in Mike Co. now they managed to clean it out. Many Lt's in Mike Co. spaces are one to a room, I know cause I just left. Just don't make the mistake I made of thinking once I arrived at TBS I would be treated as a officer and TBS would be this fun experience. It sucks!!!! but you do learn alot "TBS=The Big Suck". Try to stay motivated and just know you'll get your butt kicked for 6 months. IFS is fun though.