• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IFS P'cola who to contact

sgtdube

USMCGRUNT
I will be in P'cola for IFS, my report date being in May, I was wondering if anyone had contact info on the people running IFS down there. I need to see if i can get some leave.
TY
LT Dube

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
I will be in P'cola for IFS, my report date being in May, I was wondering if anyone had contact info on the people running IFS down there. I need to see if i can get some leave.
TY
LT Dube

I'm guessing you're a Marine LT. You don't contact IFS about leave (you won't get it during IFS anyway), you contact Marine Officer Control. If you're an Alpha Co Guy, you'll likely have a wait for IFS and it shouldn't be a problem getting leave in the interim.

spitfiremkxiv

Pepe's sandwich
Contributor
I think he wants to find out ahead of time if he'll be able to get his leave approved, for planning purposes now. Anyone know if this is possible?

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Shrug. 850 452 9460 x 3044 is to the MOC LT's office. They can tell you for certain. I don't expect them to be committal about anything unless there are extenuating circumstances.

sgtdube

USMCGRUNT
Yeah, basically what I am trying to do is take leave before IFS so that I have time to go home with my wife and move all of our things here. Yes, I am A Co, and we will be done sooner than we think. Anyway, thank you for the number.
Lt Dube